Consolidated Fire Protection District of Los Angeles County
CURRENT OPEN SOLICITATIONS FOR SERVICES:
None at this time
The following solicitations will be released in 2020:
- RFP for As-Needed Temporary Personnel Services
- RFSQ for Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Repair Services
For additional information, please contact us at 323-838-2365
STANDARD SOLICITATION TYPES
- RFP: Request for Proposals (Highest Ranked Vendor)
- IFB: Invitation for Bids (Lowest Cost Vendor)
- RFSQ: Request for Statement of Qualifications (Various factors)
Invitation for Bids (IFB): One Contract will be awarded to the lowest cost bidder
Request for Proposals (RFP): One or more Contracts will be awarded to the highest ranked proposer(s)
Request for Statement of Qualifications (RFSQ): One or more Contracts will be awarded to qualified vendor(s)
- Subcontracting is allowed with prior written approval from the District.
- All of the Terms and Conditions of a Contract apply to subcontractors.
- Contractors are encouraged to subcontract with Local Small Business Enterprises.
The District will be releasing solicitations in the fall of 2020 for the following services:
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Repair Services
- Temporary Personnel Services
Carlos Santiago, ASMII
Jenny Carney, ASMI
Andrea Hawkins, ASMI