Los Angeles County Fire Chief Daryl L. Osby and the Executive Team hosted a promotional ceremony on Wednesday, October 23, 2019, to congratulate employees who have been promoted to the next stage in their careers.
Family, friends and co-workers cheered on the employees as they received their new badges from Chief Osby at the Rowland Heights Community Center.
Congratulations and best wishes to the following personnel in their new assignments!
- Battalion Chief Steve A. Bowie
- Battalion Chief Matthew H. Briones
- Battalion Chief Peter C. Finnerty
- Battalion Chief Robert A. Gaylor
- Battalion Chief Christopher J. Siok
- Battalion Chief Paul M. Stump
- Fire Captain Kevin A. Banfield
- Fire Captain Robert M. Bergenty
- Fire Captain Joseph R. Galbreath Jr.
- Fire Captain Daniel S. Gomez
- Fire Captain Kevin R. Gregor
- Fire Captain Craig R. Morgan
- Maurice D. Elkins, Information Technology Manager I
- Dina M. De Buck, Information Technology Supervisor
- Rosa M. Gonzalez, Administrative Services Manager II
- Norma P. Cabrales, Administrative Services Manager I
- Christine Estrada, Senior Departmental Personnel Technician
- Michelle V. Herrera-Gomez, Management Analyst
- Melissa R. Lambert, Senior Secretary III
- Natalie E. Rauda, Senior Typist Clerk